1. How long is normal hair growth?
a) 1–3 years
b) 2–6 years
c) 5–8 years
2. How many hairs are on a healthy scalp?
3. What is the most common cause of hair loss?
4. Which statement is true?
a) cutting hair can make it appear healthier
b) cutting hair makes it grow faster
c) brushing hair makes it grow faster
5. Black hair is stronger than other hair types.
6. Stress causes gray hair.
7. Which statement is true?
a) conditioners repair split ends
b) the only way to repair split ends is to cut them off
c) brushing can repair split ends
8. If you pluck a gray hair, how many will grow back in its place? (Hint: Think logically.)
9. Hair loss can occur in women after
a) a menstrual cycle
10. Which ingredient promotes a healthy scalp?
a) mineral oil
b) petroleum jelly
c) olive oil
Answers: 1) b, 2) c, 3) a, 4) a, 5) False, 6) False, 7) b, 8) c, 9) b, 10) c