When are you old enough to look sexy?
So, to help women who did not get the tight jeans and push up bra memo. So, to these women who somehow didn’t see the emergence of contour shaping, booty lifting, spandex jean selling informercials I would like to drag them out from under their rocks and hip them to the ways of the world. Here is a list of things women do to themselves that have little to no affect on attracting a man. These are five things which misdirect parent’s attention when guiding their daughters.
1. Earrings and other jewelry. The truth is, only jewelry in moderation is fine but the arm of bracelets and mood rig size gems on each finger are total turn offs. Ease back my Erika Badu look a likes. Jewelry works for her because it is her style but even Erika isn’t attracting every man.
2. Extra styled hair dos. I’m not going to replay Chris Rock’s movie Good Hair but for real ladies find a hair style you can maintain and live in. Some women have 2-3 day lasting hair dos. Damn! No wonder why hair stylists are so popular.
3. Fingernails. I don’t even think any guy notices a girl’s nails. I’ve never heard a guy say “Damn look at those nails. I wonder if she’s got a man.” Really anything more than a matching color and a smooth filing is extra. That goes double for toes. “Nice feet” means straight toes without corns, not painted toenails to cover them up.
4. Makeup. This includes eye shadow, foundation, eye lashes and eyebrow trimming. Let me first say I hate makeup, I don’t think any of it is needed. If you do want to put on some makeup should not be noticeable. When makeup is to visible it makes a woman look like a clown. Bright red lips stick, rosy red cheeks, Egyptian eye lines and over plucked eyebrows. Eyebrows so thin they have to be redrawn with an eye pencil. Come-on please don’t pass this behavior on to your daughters.
5. Hand bags and other fashion accessories. I know rich people like to flaunt their wealth but rich people only have more money than other people, they don’t have more intelligence than other people. My rule on buying things is anything which costs more and doesn’t offer the equal amount of service is extra and unnecessary. A luxury. Not needed. A rip off. So, buying a $300 coach bag may make you feel rich and stroke your materialistic needs but no man is going to notice it. Most men don’t notice women’s handbags and they have no idea how much they cost. It makes you look like a guy who puts all their money into rims and puts them on a cheap car or a guy who buys a luxury car before they buy a house. Well fashion luxuries are the same dumb decisions.
My point in all of this is to help parents (woman) better understand their behavior so they can better guide their children. If we are really worried about our young daughters growing up ahead of time then think about all of the things you buy them or let them do. The better you understand your own actions and the reasons why the more thoroughly you can explain them to your children. Lastly, men and women do so many things to impress each other we forget how many things we do. Even when we’re trying to look better than the other members of own sex it is an attempt to impress the opposite sex. Peace Yo Jeff