The 5 Best Places to meet a date on campus.
Best Places on campus
1. Registrar office. Everybody has to go to the registrar office even with online registration the registrar office is packed. This office is a good place to meet students who may not be in your major. Asking someone about the classes they are taking help you get an idea of what people are interested in. Another office that is a good substitute for the Registrar is the Financial Aid office.
2. Sports game. College games are as big as professional sports games. They are full of people with common interests. College games rarely have people cheer for visiting teams. Go to a game wearing your school colors and strike up a conversation about your school team and you can make a friend for life. You can even start talking about other activities and invite someone out on a date right there in the stadium.
3. Social club meeting. Fraternities and Sororities are known for making social connections but they are not the only groups on a campus that are good for students to meet each other. Colleges have clubs and groups for just about every kind of interest. They have travel clubs, cultural clubs and even Hip Hop clubs. You can even start a club if you like. It really doesn’t matter what kind of group you go to the meeting of if it is something you like then it’s a perfect place to meet someone and make a date.
4. Evening program. Every college especially those with dorm buildings and on campus housing have events. Everything from comedy shows to magic acts even lectures are free for students. These events are extremely social for students. Many times these activities are interactive and help students meet each other right at the event.
5. An Intramural league. Joining an intramural league is even better than just going to the health center or taking a yoga class. I have my personal opinions about deliberate results workout as opposed to regular fun exercising but I will save that for another blog. What makes intramural leagues so hot is that you are placed on a team and it is usually something people do for fun. True when you get to the end of the league the intensity turns up little but not so much average players can’t enjoy. Any good athlete should be playing for your school anyway. So join a team and have fun I guarantee you will meet somebody you like either on your team or another team. A bonus is that you will improve your health in the process and who wouldn’t like that. Make sure though that it is a sport you either know how to play or one you can play and are will to learn.