- Eat fewer processed foods. It’s proven; whole foods are healthier and more satisfying.
- Watch your sugar intake. Eat whole fruit instead of drinking the juice. Cut back on carbonated beverages; opt instead for water with a bit of lemon juice.
- Burn calories and raise your energy level. Take a brisk 20-minute walk each day.
- Focus on portion control. Save half your lunch or dinner.
- Excercise more-wherever,whenever. To increase your heart rate, take the stairs instead of an elevator.
Don’t Like Dieting?
5 easy ways to get fit and lose weight